When does my car need servicing?
Every car has different servicing intervals. To avoid confusion please refer to your service manual or contact your main dealer
Is servicing my responsibility?
Yes, you must ensure the car is serviced at its allotted mileage. Failure to do so will result in a charge being issued to you for invalidating the warranty.
Where do I take it for servicing?
Kwikfit, ATS, Halfords or your nearest main dealer (e.g. for a Ford vehicle, contact a Ford dealer etc). See overleaf.
Who pays the bill?
CA Cars will cover the cost of your service but the garage must get authorisation from us before any work is carried out.
Are my tyres covered?
Yes but for general wear and tear only. Please use Kwik Fit or ATS Euromaster for this service.


What do I do if I breakdown?
Firstly, call your breakdown assistance number. The contacted dealer must then notify CA Cars on 01162 849067. Once the vehicle has been retrieved and the problem diagnosed, if the vehicle is going to be off the road for more than 48 hours, we will endeavour to deliver you a replacement vehicle.
When do I get a replacement vehicle?
You will receive a replacement car 48 hours after you have reported to our breakdown department the car is off the road and at the garage.


I have had an accident what do I do?
If you have taken advantage of our Fleet Insurance policy and you have had an accident, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
If you have your own insurance policy, you will only need to notify us that an accident has happened.

In-contract questions

I want to change my direct debit details, what do I do?
Please call customer payments and they will arrange a new form to be sent to you.
What do I do when my road fund license/ car tax expires?
CA Cars will send you a new tax disc in preparation of this by post. However, as a safeguard, please make a note of your tax expiry date and if you have not received it, at least 4 days before expiry, please contact us.
What do I do if I have lost my key?
Please contact us. A refundable deposit of £50.00 is payable before a spare key can be dispatched to you. You will then need to need to replace the key at your own cost and return the spare key to us within 7 working days.
I am travelling abroad with my contract vehicle, do I need any additional paperwork?
Yes, contact us and we will issue you an authority letter.

Pre-contract questions

I am an ADI/ PDI, if I contract hire a driving school car, what is not covered in the lease contract?
If you lease a contract hire vehicle from us you are responsible for day to day maintenace of the vehicle. You are responsible for damage above fair wear and tear, and fluid levels.
What do I do about insurance?
You are free to source your own insurance, otherwise we can provide insurance from £25.15 per week. The payments can be taken with the lease payments via direct debit.
How do I book a contract?
After completing an application form (either online or by calling into the office), we will process a credit check and contact you within the hour to take £200, which comprises of £150 bond (refundable) and a £50 admin fee (non-refundable).
Once we are in receipt of £200.00 we will order your vehicle and arrange a suitable collection date. Documentation will then follow in the post or via e-mail.
The first payment is required upon collection of the car or prior to delivery. A direct debit will be arranged for us to receive the future payments.


How should I make a complaint?


To make a complaint, you can call us on 0116 284 9067. This line is open Monday–Friday between 9:00am–5:15pm*

*We are closed at weekends and on bank holidays


You can us email directly at


You can also write to us at:

CA Cars
Kilby Bridge, Welford Road
Wigston, LE18 3TE

We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 working days.

We will aim to resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity. If we are unable to resolve it within eight weeks of receipt, we will write to you explaining the reasons for the delay and give you an indication of when we expect to be able to provide a resolution. At this point if you are unhappy with the progress, you may refer your complaint to the BVRLA.

CA Cars opening hours

SalesMonday–Friday 09:00–18:00
AdministrationMonday–Friday 08:30–17:30
ServiceMonday–Friday 08.30–17.30
Vehicle collection / returnMonday–Friday 10:00–16:00

Out-of-hours breakdown emergency contact number:

0780 366 0051 → Option 1